June 08, 2007

Site Update

Greetings all. I hope you're taking the time to bookmark the blog or add it to your feed reader. I know the updates are thin and few, as the project moves along there will be more to add.

For instance, I've just added a Single Mailer counter to the main page and updated the Big Mailer map. I'm looking for automated ways to do this so if anyone is good with web coding or know someone who is, please drop me a line.

We're up to 43 single pieces, enough to fill up a large portfolio book. The differing sizes and paper may still present a binding problem, but I'm confident we'll find a solution for it.

If you're reading this and you've already sent in your work or if you're new to the project, I'd like to hear about some things. This is my first stab at running something this large and I've little experience with it. I don't want to over communicate but I find myself updating the main page of the site, this blog and sending emails. If anyone has done something like this before and has some good organizational tips (user databases, newsletters, etc) please contact me.

Also, if you'd like to have your portfolio or page added to our links just let me know.

Thanks, have a greet weekend!

No comments: