August 12, 2007

Service Issues

Okay, so I've been out of town for a couple days and before that I was sick so I haven't been very up on things going on in my online world since last Monday. Therefore, when today I got a phone call from GoDaddy saying my domain expired, I was a little troubled. I knew it was going to expire and I'd planned on renewing it since the original registration, it just kept getting pushed back.

So, I don't think the site is going anywhere, and I have called them back to work out some arrangements. This is more a heads up for anyone who may find this site but for some reason the DNS renews and the domain is actually taken down for the main site: It will be back up in a couple days. I have to wait for payday to get some funds to do it. It's not much for what I have, it's just domain registration, but I've got other things like food and gas to pay for first. When I get a bit more disposable income, I'll probably get a couple years registration instead of the couple months I got originally.

Anyway, that's what's up.

I got another piece this weekend bringing us up to 66. That's right, we're 2/3 done. I hope we can push through and get this thing assembled and out into the world before the end of the year.

Carry on.

No comments: