August 22, 2007

Blogger Issues

Blogger seems to have some issues this morning. No information was lost, but all blogger.com sites were unavailable for a couple hours today. On their behalf I apologize for any inconvenience.

Also, received two new pieces yesterday. That brings us up to 68, or as I'm going to start saying, 32 left to do.

Honestly, we only have to do 31 as I still have to do mine, but I was holding out to make sure the project completes.

Barring any other major news, expect another interview up this coming Monday.

Carry on.

2 comments:

Chris McJunkin said...

I just found out about this through Dimestore Productions but I'm going to do my best to spread the word of this around over the weekend.

Unknown said...

That'd be groovy. I think we just need a small nudge to get us the final 30 or so pieces. Much appreciated.