July 21, 2007

School Posting and Portfolios

Hello fellow artists!

Thanks to all the almost 200 people who've signed up in the past couple days. Welcome aboard. I hope you have fun with the project and I look forward to seeing all the artwork. If just half of the people who signed up actually submit work, the first part of this will be done in no time.

Just to reiterate, there's no approval or anything needed for the project. If you want to be part of it, just send in some art. I'm only using the sign up forms for contact info.

Some people have asked if they can post about the project at their universities. The answer is of course, yes. If you are involved in an art school or even just an art class at a regular university, or shoot, even if you doodle on sticky notes while working at a service station, by all means tell people about it. The more people that are involved, the more artwork we can turn over and get sold and the more money goes to the funds.

Thanks for asking, I hope every one is drawing right now and can get something mailed off soon.

I'll be changing the sign up form to include online portfolios if you have one so I can include them on this site and the credits page in the book. If you haven't already, feel free to email me your portfolio address. Thanks.

Carry on.

No comments: