September 20, 2007

Saturation

Hiya folks.

A word on publicity. I know a lot of artists who've contributed belong to message boards and such and have posted their art in conjunction with the project. I want to make sure we've got as many people looking at this as possible.

To that end, here's where I know 100 Artists have been mentioned.

Conceptart.org, EatPoo, Deviantart, ComicArtFans, Tentonstudios, Aspencomics, Digitalwebbing, Drawing Board, Penciljack, UggaBugga.net, ComicBookResources, Dimestore Productions (both a message board post and an interview.) It got hit on Drawn! and a bit on Boing Boing over ApeLad's interview and there's a MySpace and ComicSpace page.

I may be missing some things, but I think that's a decent start. Most of these are comic book centered sites, but it doesn't have to be that way. If you've posted on a community blog or message board or have someone you know that works for a decent sized news site, please let me and them know.

I'm hoping Freelance Switch might run a bit about it and I'll be spending some time making sure as many art sites as possible at least know about it.

Also, if anyone has a Total Fark account, a hit on there would be great.

Thanks all.

No comments: